- Superior consistency and wear protection for Bracket and Heads-Up drag racing transmissions like Powerglide and Turbo 400
- Popular with turbo and blown doorslammers like NMRA, NMCA, ORSCA and PSCA -- replaces hydraulic oils and other non-ATFs used to escape heat issues
- Low viscosity offers less frictional drag for quicker ETs and more MPH
- Dissipates heat for longer trans life, better clutch, gear, and seal life
- Compatible with petroleum ATFs and other brands synthetic ATF
- Extreme-pressure protection provides much better film-strength.
With eight different combinations of viscosity, slipperiness, and OE-recommended additives packages, Red Line offers the widest selection of ATF available
- Red Line offers the widest selection of fully-synthetic ATF on the market today
- Each offer improved thermal stability, maintain viscosity levels, and feature lower volatility while providing the required frictional characteristics of each fluid's OEM-style replacement
- Reduced oxidation and lower volatility at high temperature
- Allows high-temp operation without varnishing valves and clutches
- Extended drain intervals.
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION: RED LINE LIGHTWEIGHT RACING ATF is a fully-synthetic formula designed specifically for use in drag racing automatic transmissions that need the positive shift of a Type-F automatic transmission fluid, yet require ultimate consistency. This ATF contains no slipperiness additives, producing faster shifts and quicker lock-up and can reduce elapsed time in drag racing. Compared to RED LINE RACING ATF, this product maintains a comparably thin viscosity to minimize heat buildup and reduce changes in fluid thickness between rounds. This product is designed for use where Type-F, Dexron, and Mercon fluids are recommended in both bracket and heads-up drag racing transmission.
|Vis @ 100°C, CSt||7.6|
|Vis @ 40°C, CSt||35.4|
|Pour Point, °C||-50|
|Pour Point, °F||-58|
|Brookfield Viscosity @ -40°C, Poise||150|
DATA SHEET DOWNLOADS
*Only available from our dealers