- Designed for heavy-duty diesel engines which use more than 33% antifreeze or a supplemental corrosion package
- Similar properties and benefits to regular WaterWetter®, but lacks rust and corrosion inhibitors
- Diesel road cars and light trucks (equipped with Cummins, Duramax and PowerStroke engines) should use regular WaterWetter® to ensure proper rust and corrosion protection
- Typical diesel commercial vehicle requires one bottle, treats up to 15 gallons
- Contains no ethylene glycol.
Product detailsThese products include a unique agent that lowers temperatures by reducing or eliminating bubbles or vapor barrier that form on hot metal surfaces
- Reduces or eliminates bubbles or vapor barrier that form on hot metal surfaces to reduce coolant temperatures by up to 20°
- Superior heat transfer properties compared to glycol-based antifreeze
- Compatible with new or used antifreeze (including DEX-COOL® and long-life versions) to improve the heat transfer of ethylene and propylene glycol systems
- Improves heat transfer and reduces cylinder head temperature
- Designed for use with all modern aluminum, cast iron, copper, brass and bronze cooling systems
- Cleans and lubricates water pump seals
- Reduces cavitation and complexes with hard water to reduce scaling
- Does not lower cooling system below the thermostatically-controlled temperature.
DATA SHEET DOWNLOADS
*Only available from our dealers