- Our most versatile ATF, use where Dexron III®, Dexron II®, Mercon® and Mercon V® fluids are recommended, for use in automatic, manual transmissions and power steering
- Popular applications: Toyota Type T-III and T-IV, Honda ATF-Z1, Nissan Matic D, J & K, Diamond SP-II, SP-III, Mazda ATF M-V, most BMW and Audi/VW automatic transmissions
- Also used with manual transmissions and transaxles like T-5, T-45, T-56 and late-model BMW, provides a GL-4 level of gear protection
- Excellent cold weather operation.
Since most GL-5 gear oils for differentials are too slippery for manual transmissions, Red Line offers these products that ensure proper shifting while providing ultimate wear protection
- Appropriate coefficient of friction for most manual transmission synchronizers (other's synthetic gear oils are often too slippery for proper synchro engagement)
- Red Line offers lubricants to pinpoint nearly every transmission application
- MTL, MT-85 & MT-90 are not for use in differentials with hypoid gears
- Excellent gear and synchro protection, balanced slipperiness for easier shifting in cold climates
- Excellent for high- and low-mile transmissions
- Compatible with petroleums and other synthetics.
D4 ATF is a full-synthetic product designed with superior low-temperature properties compared to a Dexron III® fluid, and the improved shear-stability requirements which is part of the Mercon V® specifications.
D4 ATF also provides a GL-4 level of gear protection, making it a superior product for transmissions and transaxles. The balanced frictional characteristics provides smooth and consistent shifts for extended drain intervals. The superior stability compared to petroleum ATFs allows high-temperature operation without varnishing valves and clutches which leads to transmission failure.
Suitable replacement for the following products:
Dexron II®, III® and Dexron IIIH®
Mercon® and Mercon V®
(BMW, 93 on 3, 5 and 7 series ZF 5HP transmissions)
(VW/Audi automatic from 1993)
(BMW Automatic 98-00 3 series, 94-95 5 series, 98-00 528, 94-00 7 and 8 series)
Shell ATF 3403 M115
(Mercedes 5&6 sp, Jeep NAG-1, Porsche & Jaguar Automatic)
(BMW 01 3 series Xi, X5 3.0, Z3, 98-05 3 series, w/ GM5, 99-00 5 series w/GM5, 04-08 X3 w/GM5)
Texaco ETL8072 B
(BMW 00-05 5 series & X5 w/ GM5)
Idemitsu K17 (Jatco 3100) WSS-M2C922-A1
Honda ATF Z1
Diamond SP-II & SP-III
(Mitsubishi, Hyundai and Kia automatic)
Castrol Transmatic J, Transmax J, Transmax E, Pennsoil ATF J, Idemitsu HP, Subaru ATF-HP
(Subaru 05 on WRX, Impreza, Legacy, Outback, Tribeca & 06 on Forester)
Nissan Matic D, J & K
Mazda ATF M-V
(03 on Mazda6, 04 on Mazda3, 06 on Mazda5, 06 on Ford Fusion w/FNR5 automatic transaxle)
Mobil ATF 3309, JWS 3309, Toyota T-IV and T-III, T3, T4, ATF JWS 2312D, 3314, 3317. Aisin-Warner applications:
(96-'97 Supra Turbo, '98 Supra, '00 on Echo, Celica, '01-'03 Prius, '01-'03 Prius, '02-'05Camry and 4-cyl. Solara, Rav 4-4WD '01-'04 Highlander, Rav4, '03-'04 Sequoia, Tundra, Tacoma 2.7L, 3.4L, '03-'04 4-Runner w/4 speed,'03 Land Cruiser, '05 Tacoma)
(Volvo '01 to '04 C70, '01 on S40, V40, S60, S60R, '99 on V70, V70R and XC70 w/AW50AWD or AW55-50SN transaxle)
Dexron is a registered trademark of General Motors Corporation.
Mercon is a registered trademark of Ford Motor Company.
|SAE Viscosity Grade (Motor Oil)||0W20|
|SAE Viscosity Grade (Gear Oil)||70W80|
|Vis @ 100°C, CSt||7.1|
|Vis @ 40°C, CSt||35.1|
|Pour Point, °C||-60|
|Pour Point, °F||-76|
|Brookfield Viscosity @ -40°C, Poise||52|
DATA SHEET DOWNLOADS
*Only available from our dealers